Terms and conditions
Rental Maintenance Plan Terms & Conditions
1) Rental maintenance plan must be purchased at the time of renting, they cannot be used retrospectively.
2) Property must be vacant, and all rubbish bagged and removed. (Failure to do so may incur a charge if the team are delayed starting work)
3) Wardrobes, Cupboards, Drawers, Fridges, Freezers must be empty.
4) Plan must be paid for in full by the time cleaners attend.
5) Fixtures & fittings that do not belong to the property, must be removed (Failure to do so may incur a disposal charge as stated in your rental agreement)
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for damage or breakages in the property caused by the tenants. We cannot guarantee tenants getting a full refund of deposits from the landlord.
Please note: Terms and Conditions are subject to change at our discretion, should any revisions be made we will update customers via email.